| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cordeiro in April is warm at 21.2 °C (70.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.4 °C (81.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.7 °C (62.1 °F).
- In April the average daily temperature range/ variation is 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat dry. Just 77.9mm (3.1in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 11:19 long and the longest day is 11:54 long with an average length of 11:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Cordeiro April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Cordeiro, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Cordeiro:
- Vicosa, Brazil - 151.2 kms (94 miles) NNW
- Barbacena, Brazil - 168.9 kms (105 miles) WNW
- Cataguases, Brazil - 79.3 kms (49.3 miles) NNW
- Cel. Pacheco, Brazil - 104.9 kms (65.2 miles) WNW
- Juiz De Fora, Brazil - 105.7 kms (65.7 miles) WNW
- Nova Friburgo, Brazil - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) SSW
- Vassouras, Brazil - 139.9 kms (86.9 miles) WSW
- Pirai, Brazil - 171.2 kms (106.4 miles) WSW
- Ecol. Agricula, Brazil - 160 kms (99.4 miles) WSW
- Santa Cruz, Belize - 159.7 kms (99.2 miles) WSW
- Rio De Janeiro, Brazil - 128.1 kms (79.6 miles) SW
- Angra Dos Reis, Brazil - 228.2 kms (141.8 miles) WSW