| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cordeiro in December is really warm at 22.8 °C (73.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.3 °C (82.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.8 °C (65.8 °F).
- In December there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat soggy. A hearty 253.3mm (10in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 13:22 long and the longest day is 13:28 long with an average length of 13:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Cordeiro December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Cordeiro, Brazil
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Cordeiro:
- Vicosa, Brazil - 151.2 kms (94 miles) NNW
- Barbacena, Brazil - 168.9 kms (105 miles) WNW
- Cataguases, Brazil - 79.3 kms (49.3 miles) NNW
- Cel. Pacheco, Brazil - 104.9 kms (65.2 miles) WNW
- Juiz De Fora, Brazil - 105.7 kms (65.7 miles) WNW
- Nova Friburgo, Brazil - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) SSW
- Vassouras, Brazil - 139.9 kms (86.9 miles) WSW
- Pirai, Brazil - 171.2 kms (106.4 miles) WSW
- Ecol. Agricula, Brazil - 160 kms (99.4 miles) WSW
- Santa Cruz, Belize - 159.7 kms (99.2 miles) WSW
- Rio De Janeiro, Brazil - 128.1 kms (79.6 miles) SW
- Angra Dos Reis, Brazil - 228.2 kms (141.8 miles) WSW